Monday, June 13, 2011

My lack of youtube videos

Periodically I've promised to do youtube reviews of various knives and gear items. I've definitely fallen behind on that! They are more time consuming than I expected and difficult to do without a tripod, even with a digital camera (tripod has been ordered). I did intend to bang out a few this weekend, I finally had some time off work and was feeling ambitious. Unfortunately my wife seems to have caught wind of my plans and broke both of our digital cameras! Within three, she dropped both of them and smashed them beyond my ability to repair.

Damn, that sucked.

Guess we'll be picking up another one on vacation.

So.....no videos for at least 2 months, sorry, unless I borrow one from someone else or give a webcam a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment