Friday, June 10, 2011

More Snow in June

I should probably be all contrite and say "uh oh, be careful what you wish for..."

But I am LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good thing I never packed up the winter coats.

Also a good thing that we don't have a garden! I was going to try a window garden this year but never got to it. I am pretty sure another one of my middle names is procrastination. Plus my wife really wasn't on board with the idea.

June 11/11 Note: OK, still liking the snow (more today) but I could have done without the rain yesterday. In a different location where there were actual crops and gardens you have to love rain (at the right times) but I much prefer snow over rain. Mental note, don't move to Prince Rupert BC.

No comments:

Post a Comment