Saturday, March 19, 2011

Boker Cruel Girl Action Roper Folding Knife Review

Just did my first youtube knife review, knife I bought for my wife, you can go here to check it out.

Some of the text comments:

Knife description:

AUS-8 blade, partially serrated
Zytel handle with lanyard hole and pocket clip.
Blade length: 3". Overall length: 7 1/8". Weight: 1.5 oz.
Price - should be able to get it for under $30 USD/CAD

Likes:
- price
- light weight
- pink
- comfortable handle (in regular grips)
- good steel
- good serrations
- good pocket clip

Dislikes:
- sharp point at end of handle
- would prefer jimping on thumb ramp
- the lockback - it's solid but I generally don't like them, I think it's good for this knife
- Cruel Girl name, it sounds too "mean" and a little silly, plus it entirely removes the male market

Very good knife for the price, was favourably surprised. I would recommend it for a female friend or family member. My rating.....7 out of 10 for the price (I've seen this for $20 on Amazon for U.S. buyers). I really don't like the name or that it's listed on the blade.

No comments:

Post a Comment